With a unique combination of grit, attention to detail, and a raw, no-frills approach, Hockey brings a necessary rebellious edge to modern skateboard culture. This attitude and ethos are reflected in everything from the brand’s bold, high-saturation designs to its heavy hitting skate clips—and, of course, its footwear collaborations.
Since first working together in 2018, Vans Skateboarding and Hockey have established a singular aesthetic of their own. This season, a fresh iteration of the Skate Slip-On continues this partnership. Boasting a black and white color scheme with snakeskin prints and bold red block letter embroidery, the Vans x Hockey Skate Slip-On meets the no-holds-barred skate style of the Hockey team while delivering a distinct look packed full of Vans Skateboarding’s very best tech.
- VANS X HOCKEY COLLECTION - Colorway by Andrew Allen for Hockey, with a snakeskin-printed liner and a custom box that nods to his beloved dog Ronnie.
- INCREASED DURABILITY - DURACAP™ reinforced materials, deeper knurl texture on the toe bumpers, and higher sidewall heights provide a heritage look with increased durability and protection.
- FULLY REDESIGNED UPPERS - Reconstructed with a molded heel counter and internal tongue straps for a locked-in fit and more board control.
- LEGENDARY GRIP - Our proprietary SickStick™ gum rubber compound is our stickiest rubber yet.
- POPCUSH CUSHIONING - Our best cushioning and impact protection. POPCUSH™ energy return footbeds protect your feet while helping to lessen leg fatigue for longer skate sessions.
Shoe sizes are based on Men's size
Recently Viewed Products
is added to your shopping cart.
is added to your wish list.