This knitted, cross-dye pullover sweater combines the aesthetic of wool with the easy care of 100% recycled polyester fleece. Dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Influenced by our fleece heritage but made modern with 100% recycled polyester double-sided shearling fleece, this hoody provides ultimate softness and warmth. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- We redesigned this hoody for an improved fit and straightened out the side seams. Newly developed 100% recycled polyester content; Vislon® center-front zipper; tall collar is incorporated into the three-panel hood construction for extra warmth
- Three mesh-lined pockets secure with Vislon® zippers, one chest and two handwarmers, which have grosgrain zipper pulls
- Spandex binding at hood opening, cuffs, hem and center-front zipper
- Front and back yoke completes throwback aesthetic
- This version is less nipped in at the waist with straight side seams
- Hip length
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 476 g (16.8 oz)
Body: 8.7-oz Polartec® 100% recycled polyester double-sided solid shearling.
Pocket bags: 3.5-oz 100% polyester warp-knit brushed mesh.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
82% of our line is Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Recently Viewed Products
is added to your shopping cart.
is added to your wish list.