A weather-resistant ‘60s-inspired expedition parka made of recycled nylon with a PU coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; sleeves are insulated with 60-g Thermogreen® recycled polyester; hood and torso are lined with 100% recycled polyester fleece. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
87% of our line uses recycled materials.
Recycled Nylon with Thermogreen® InsulationMade of durable recycled nylon with a PU coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; hood and torso are lined with 100% recycled polyester fleece; sleeves are lined with recycled polyester taffeta and insulated with 60-g Thermogreen® 100% recycled polyester
Removable HoodRemovable hood with hidden adjustment cords that cinch down for protective warmth is lined with warm recycled polyester ¼"-pile fleece
Two-Way Front ZipperTwo-way front zipper has an external storm flap that secures with hidden snap closures for securing warmth
External PocketsChest pockets and lower top-loading pockets have flaps and hidden snaps for security; side-entry handwarmer pockets protect your hands in cold weather
Internal PocketInternal zippered chest pocket holds your valuables
Supporting the People Who Make This ProductFair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
Country of OriginMade in Vietnam.
Weight1,211 g (42.7 oz)
- Shell: 4.4-oz 100% recycled nylon with a PU coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Hood and torso lining: 8.7-oz 100% recycled polyester ¼"-pile fleece
- Sleeve lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a HeiQ® Eco Dry PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Sleeve insulation: 60-g Thermogreen® 100% recycled polyester
- Shell and sleeve lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Recently Viewed Products
is added to your shopping cart.
is added to your wish list.