The Estevan Oriol x Dickies Original Twill Long Sleeve Work Shirt highlights the heritage roots of both brands, with a legacy of grit, independence, and hard work. Through his honest and raw photography, Estevan Oriol has brought the street culture of LA into the global spotlight, elevating Chicano artists and culture in the process. With a storied career that began as a bouncer, Estevan quickly found his footing capturing key moments in hip-hop history as he worked managing the tours of some of the biggest hip-hop bands of the 90s. Steeped in lowrider culture, Estevan's art and photography are rooted in tradition, always moving forward while staying true. Using Dickies iconic 574 Work Shirt as the foundation, Estevan's classic fine-line black and grey lettered logo is embroidered as a nod to his Los Angeles, Mexican-American roots. To complete the uniform, pair it with the Estevan Oriol x Dickies Original 874® Twill Work Pants and make a mark of your own.
- Iconic Dickies 574 Work Shirt
- Generous fit in shoulders and chest
- Pencil division at left chest pocket
- Moisture wicking; Easy care stain release
- Doghouse sleeve plackets; Non-break melamine buttons
- Estevan Oriol custom embroidered logo label at left chest
- Estevan Oriol iconic clown lock-up embroidered logo label at bottom hem
- 5.25 oz. Twill, 65% Polyester/35% Cotton
Recently Viewed Products
is added to your shopping cart.
is added to your wish list.