Home / Alpha Industries MA-1 Flight Jacket - Black
A mid-weight flight nylon with water resistance and scads of versatility, the MA-1 Navy fighter pilot jacket was the first military flight jacket to cross over into civilian fashion. Our nylon flight jacket includes knit cuffs, a knit collar and waistband, as well as a strong front zipper with storm flap for warmth. There are multiple snap-closure pockets as well as the utility/pencil pocket with the "Remove Before Flight" keychain. Our MA-1 jackets are reversible to bright orange, making them ideal for rescue missions and other times when visibility is imperative. This current version has been kept as close as possible to the classic specifications (dating back to the early 1950’s) and also received several revisions during the 1960’s.
- The sizing for this jacket cannot be compared to the Slim Fit MA-1 as the two jackets have different fits (core vs standard) and the variations between sizes differs between the two styles. When determining your size please consider whether you will layer under the jacket and if you prefer a more fitted look.
- Flight nylon jacket contains a signature utility/pencil pocket with "Remove Before Flight" keychain for belongings
- Features a zipper closure with storm flap, along with a knit waistband, cuffs and collar
- Comfort rated in temperatures from 25-40 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Dry clean only
- Sage and Black feature special Tall "T" sizing, which offers longer torso and sleeve lengths for long-body fits
Recently Viewed Products
is added to your shopping cart.
is added to your wish list.