Quickly becoming known for contributions to snowboard culture far beyond her timeless style and decimation of street spots worldwide, Kennedi Deck’s love for snowboarding runs deep—complementing her milestone video parts by becoming a voice for the queer snowboard community and inspiring many to be their true, unapologetic selves. As a part of Kennedi’s pursuit for inclusivity, she has united her passions with a gender-neutral collection that combines a classic Vans aesthetic and day-to-day winter weather style. Made with a nylon face and soft tricot lining, the Kennedi Deck Baggy Pant features a comfortable elastic waistband with an integrated web belt, close loop adjuster, and faux fly. The baggy fit offers a long rise at the waist, and the front and back pockets include secure closures to keep your important items safe. Left thigh logo embroidery and elastic ankle cuffs round out the design.
Model is 6 feet tall and wearing a size Medium.
• Fit type: Baggy - Baggy through the hip, thigh, and leg with a long rise
• Shell: 100% nylon; lining: 100% polyester fabrication with soft tricot lining
• Zippered front hand pockets
• Rear patch pockets with flap and hidden hook-and-loop closures
• Elastic waistband with integrated web belt and close loop adjuster
• Elastic ankle cuffs
• Embroidery on left thigh
Recently Viewed Products
is added to your shopping cart.
is added to your wish list.