Two classic skate brands collide with the Vans x Baker Style 112 Pro skate shoes. Designed with Baker's signature black and red colorway, the Style 112 Pros offer iconic style with team-inspired construction. The canvas and suede uppers are durable and offer DURACAP in high wear areas for extra strength. UltraCush HD footbeds are added for a close-to-the-board feel and impact cushioning for when the session starts to go big. Providing the best flex, board feel and traction with Vans' Vulc Lite construction, you'll be one step closer to skating like a pro.
- Style 112 Pro Black and Red Skate Shoes from Vans x Baker.
- Signature Vans and Baker collection.
- Suede upper with Baker logo printed canvas sidewalls.
- Custom red suede side stripes with text that reads "Giving Skateboarding A Bad Name Since 2000."
- Reinforced rubber Duracap toe for high abrasion durability.
- Reinforced metal eyelets at top of lace up closure.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar.
- Soft textile lined interior.
- Vans UltraCush HD insole for impact support.
- Vulc Lite sole for flexibility and board feel.
- Vans waffle tread for traction.
- Vans logo at the sides and rubber stamp at the back.
Shoe sizes are based on Men's size
Recently Viewed Products
is added to your shopping cart.
is added to your wish list.