Kånken Art is what you get when you invite artists to express their relationship with nature using the classic backpack as their canvas. The backpack has a unique graphic print and the long shoulder straps can be adjusted to fit both children and adults. It comes with a seat pad in the inside back pocket that keeps the contents in the main compartment from pressing against the back. Part of Fjällräven’s Arctic Fox initiative, where part of sales go to environment and climate projects.
- Made from G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S in recycled polyester and organic cotton.
- Fits both children and adults wanting a small backpack.
- Pliant adjustable shoulder straps and handles at the top.
- Removable seat pad, reflective logo plus front and side pockets.
- Address tag inside the main compartment.
Weight: 320 g
Material name: G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S
Material: G-1000® HeavyDuty Eco S: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
Volume: 7 l
Width: 20 cm
Height: 29 cm
Depth: 13 cm
Environmental info: Organic|Recycled|Save The Arctic Fox
Recently Viewed Products
is added to your shopping cart.
is added to your wish list.