If you're in need of a daily reminder to live life to its fullest, or simply want to own a piece of wearable art, these Estevan Oriol x Dickies Original 874® Twill Work Pants fit the bill. We are celebrating our 100-year anniversary this year and to celebrate, we've teamed up with icons that embody the Dickies ethos. Estevan Oriol is an LA street culture icon who has spent the last few decades capturing raw and real images of his community, and the grit and glamour of Los Angeles. Through his work, he has elevated Chicano street art and paved the way for generations of street artists. His catchphrase, "Laugh Now Cry Never" is a nod to the importance humor plays in street culture. Designed with the fine-line black and grey lettering that is indicative of street tattoo art, Oriol's art is rooted in heritage. Make it a uniform and pair it with the Estevan Oriol x Dickies Original Twill Long Sleeve Work Shirt and make a mark of your own.
- Dickies Iconic 874® Work Pants
- Our highest rise; Sits at the natural waist
- Relaxed fit with slightly tapered legs leaves enough room in the seat and thigh
- Easy care wrinkle and stain release fabric
- Welt back pockets with button closure
- Convenient hook and eye waist closure with sturdy brass zipper
- Estevan Oriol iconic clown lock-up embroidered logo label at back right pocket
- Estevan Oriol custom embroidered "Laugh Now Cry Never" graphic at front right thigh
- 8.5 oz. Twill, 65% Polyester/35% Polyester
Recently Viewed Products
is added to your shopping cart.
is added to your wish list.