Ready to Ride, Ready to Wear
The women's Burton Lelah 2L Jacket is cut out to handle a cold day on the mountain without feeling like you're wearing a box. It's got tons of tech to prep you for stormy weather and help you regulate your temp, so you're ready for another run. Who could ask for anything more?
Two-layer DRYRIDE fabric with taped critical seams is waterproof, breathable, and quick to dry.
It's Warm and Dry Inside
Cold chairlift rides are a breeze thanks to lightweight and breathable ThermacoreECO synthetic insulation to keep you warm.
Dialed for Riders
Everything about this jacket is tuned for dedicated riding including zip vents for temperature regulation, waist gaiter with jacket-to-pant connection, plus a contoured, helmet-compatible hood.
Pockets for It All
Snacks, music, cash, goggles, etc. There's a pocket for everything, all within easy reach for fuss-free days on the mountain.
Low Environmental Impact
It's Bluesign® approved and the insulation uses at least 90% recycled fibers for a reduced eco footprint.
- Slim Fit
- 100G ThermacoreEco
- Features + Tech
- Adjustable Cuffs
- Ergonomic Magic Stitch Removeable Water-Repellent Waist Gaiter with Jacket-To-Pant Interface
- Pocket Access Hem Cinch
- YKK® Zippers
- Helmet Compatible Fulltime Contour™ Hood with Drop Construction and Front and Rear Adjustment
- Easy-Access Media/Goggle Pocket with Hood-and-Loop Closure and a Therma-Pocket Inside to Keep your Device Warm
- Interior Mesh Dump Pocket
- Mesh Pass Pocket with Hook-and-Loop Closure
- Zippered Chest Pocket
- Zippered Handwarmer Pockets
- Mesh-Lined No-Snag Pit Zip™ Vents
- DRYRIDE 2-Layer Polyester Twill Fabric [Sharkskin, True Black / Powder Blush, True Black, Stout White, Slate Blue]
- DRYRIDE 2-Layer Printed Polyester Twill Fabric [Sediment]
- Living Lining™ Mapped with Taffeta
- Lifetime Warranty
- PFC-free DWR
Recently Viewed Products
is added to your shopping cart.
is added to your wish list.